26 jan. 2009

any suggestions please?

I am thinking about having a competition with a prize here on my blog, and I want to hear about your thoughts on this. I am thinking of making a photo marathon where I publish all photos i receive on a Picasa web gallery. 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be published on my blog, Of course with names and links to there websites. Maybe this is a boring idea, and I am not sure about what kind of prize yet. I cannot give away expenssive things do too the blogs low funds. 

Please come with more or new ideas.

Yours / DJ

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

do it maan

Anonym sa...

Detta låter som en trevlig idé!

Anonym sa...

Hmm. Ok I will keep on thinking a while more.

Anonym sa...

How about a nice signed photo as price? Oh, or a photosession with the photographer himself!

(nothing kinky of course... unless you want to?)

Anonym sa...

Hahaha

DJ